Party in General
- No means no.
- Don’t touch other people uninvited, even if it looks like other people are doing it.
- When in doubt, ask a board member or Dungeon Monitor
- Do not interfere, verbally or physically, with other people’s Scenes or aftercare, even if they look like free-for-alls. Do not ask if you can join in. Wait until they are finished. If the top asks you to move out of the way during a Scene, move.
- Respect the privacy of others. Do not mention anyone at the party to those not at the party without that person's express permission to name him. These parties are private; what happens there stays there.
- Keep your criticisms of other people’s play, attire or appearances to yourself.
- If you see something you think is unsafe, inform a DM or board member, instead of taking action yourself.
- Do not come on to people aggressively or cluelessly.
- Don’t touch other people’s toys without the owner’s permission.
- Watching and curiosity are not the same things as gawking or judging.
- Regardless of titles, (e.g. “slave, Master, Mistress, etc.”), no one who is not your own personal partner owes any deference to you beyond common, everyday courtesy.
- Volunteer offers to help are always welcome, and a good way to meet people and build a reputation.
Red Light Room
- The Red Light Room is for couples and invited guests, not for voyeurs or solo acts.
- Do not attempt to join another person's play session unless you are expressly invited, before you enter the room.
- Clean up after yourself and your partners. This includes using the waste baskets and dirty laundry bins.
- Once done, move to the aftercare area or another space in a timely fashion so others might use the room.